You will create several primary sources to include in your treasure chest. You will use them to convince the museum panel that your chest is authentic. Click on the links below to get specific directions on how complete each task.
1. Choose an explorer and research his explorations.
2. Write a journal from the perspective of the explorer.
3. Create artifacts that your explorer may have encountered.
4. Create a map of your explorer's voyage(s).
5. Create a timeline with events from your explorer's voyage(s).
6. Make a treasure chest that will contain all of your items.
7. Present your findings to the members of the board at your local museum.
Quick Links to Project Resources